Skip to content


Back to FAQs Page

Q. Does CSU IP offer summer or semester-long programs?

A. No. CSU IP only offers academic yearlong programs. We believe that students get the most out of the study abroad experience, personally and academically, by going abroad for a full academic year. An academic year offers the opportunity for the fullest possible adaptation and integration in the context of university studies.

Q. Whom should I speak to on my campus about CSU IP study abroad programs?

A. You should speak to your IP Coordinator. Your IP Coordinator is the study abroad advisor at your campus specifically responsible for IP programs. Your IP Coordinator will be able to advise you on the various program options and will also help guide you through the application process.

Q. Can I take my partner and/or my children abroad with me?

A. Yes. Most programs allow CSU IP participants to take dependents abroad, with the exceptions of Ghana and the United Kingdom. However, participants are solely and completely responsible for making all arrangements for their dependents.