California State University, San Bernardino
California State University, San Bernardino (Cal State San Bernardino) is located in Southern California and has a campus enrollment of over 20,000 students. Cal State San Bernardino is located in the city of San Bernardino, on the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains in Inland Southern California. Cal State San Bernardino’s great location allows easy travel for student to visit other nearby popular, touristic cities in California such as Los Angeles, Palm Springs and San Diego.
The diverse student population at Cal State San Bernardino reflects only part of the dynamic diversity that the Inland Empire offers. At Cal State San Bernardino, the College of Business and Public Administration was ranked among the top four most innovative business schools in the U.S., and within the top 18 in the world according to European CEO Magazine. Furthermore, Cal State San Bernardino’s education ranks in the top 4 percent in the nation and has also received a lot of recognition for the outstanding programs and safety on the campus.
From the exceptional academic programs and motivating high retention rates, to the high rate of students graduating each year, Cal State San Bernardino offers many academic opportunities for all visiting students.
Below are samples of what this campus offers: To learn more about Cal State San Bernardino, click on the link below.
- Clubs and Organizations - Video: Cal State San Bernardino Overview
- Community Involvement
- Outdoor Adventures
- Sports and Recreation (including Aquatics Program)
Information for Exchange StudentsCampus Information
- Academic calendar dates: Click here to view the most recent calendar under "Quick Links" or visit the campus website.
- Campus-based fees charged to student: A mandatory orientation fee of $75 is charged to exchange students. Fees for some courses, depending on the course, may be charged (e.g. lab fees and supplies). Estimated fee is $25 per course, when applicable. The majority of lecture courses will not require additional fees. Fee amounts and fees charged are subject to change.
- Campus health insurance charged to student: Estimated cost is $522 for the fall semester and $410 for the spring semester. Annual total is $1230. Cost is subject to change.
- Housing: Click here to view campus housing information.
- Transportation: Click here to view information about transportation.
- Minimum English proficiency score requirements: Click here to view.
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) to apply: 2.30 (based on 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
Impacted (Closed) and Restricted (Limited) Subject AreasImpacted (Closed) Subject Areas which are not available to exchange students: Criminal Justice (CJUS); Kinesiology (KINE); Nursing (NURS); Social Work (SW).
Restricted (Limited) Subject Areas where limited places are available and are highly competitive: Music (MUS).
Impacted and restricted subject areas are subject to change at any time.