California State University, East Bay
California State University, East Bay (Cal State East Bay) is located in Northern California and has a campus enrollment of over 13,000 students. Cal State East Bay offers excellent educational opportunities in an exciting location at a competitive price. A comprehensive bachelor’s and master’s degree granting institution, Cal State East Bay is located in the beautiful and culturally diverse San Francisco Bay Area and offers undergraduate degrees in 51 fields and graduate degrees in 35 areas. Popular programs are biology, communication, computer science, international studies, psychology and sociology.
International Students from more than 80 countries come to the Cal State East Bay campus to build the foundation for personal and career success. Cal State East Bay programs help students develop important communication and academic skills that lead to exciting career paths.
Cal State East Bay offers many opportunities to enrich the lives of their students both on and around the campus.
Below are samples of what this campus offers:
- Clubs and Organizations To learn more about Cal State East Bay, click on the link below.
- Community Involvement - Video: Cal State East Bay Virtual Tour
- Sports and Recreation
Information for Exchange StudentsCampus Information
- Academic calendar dates: Click here to view the most recent calendar under "Quick Links" or visit the campus website.
- Campus-based fees charged to student: Fees for some courses, depending on the course, may be charged (e.g. lab fees).
The majority of lecture courses will not require additional fees. Fee amounts and fees charged are subject to change.
- Campus health insurance charged to student: Estimated cost is $800 per semester. Cost is subject to change.
- Housing: Click here to view campus housing information.
- Transportation: Click here to view information about transportation.
- Minimum English proficiency score requirements: Click here to view.
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) to apply: 2.00 (based on 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
Impacted (Closed) and Restricted (Limited) Subject AreasImpacted (Closed) Subject Areas which are not available to exchange students: Art/Graphic Design (ART); Dance (DANC); Education (EDUC); Hospitality Management (HOS); Music (MUS); Nursing (NURS); Recreation (REC).
Restricted (Limited) Subject Areas where limited places are available and are highly competitive: Business (ACCT, ENTR, FIN, MGMT, MKTG); Psychology (PSYC); Studio Art (ART).
Impacted and restricted subject areas are subject to change at any time.