California State University, Dominguez Hills
California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSU Dominguez Hills) is located in Southern California and has a campus enrollment of over 18,000 students. Located in the region known as the South Bay of Los Angeles, one of the nation's most diverse campuses, and offers an inclusive, dynamic student experience in a vibrant urban setting. CSU Dominguez Hills provides a transformative education for students from local and international communities, and is committed to making academic excellence affordable and accessible for students seeking to use their education to improve their lives, families, communities and the world at large. CSU Dominguez Hills has a thriving community of international students who find the campus welcoming, the classes inclusive, the faculty responsive and the academic programs relevant for today's most in-demand fields.
CSU Dominguez Hills offers a wide selection of quality degree programs. With over 92% of the faculty holding the highest degrees in their field, CSU Dominguez Hills has an excellent student/faculty ratio: classes are small and interactive, with unique research opportunities working alongside renowned faculty mentors.
International students enjoy CSU Dominguez Hills' dynamic student life and access to our full range of student support services, including the dedicated International Student Services Office, award-winning student union and convenient University Housing.
Below are samples of what this campus offers:
- Clubs and Organizations To learn more about CSU Dominguez Hills click on the links below.
- Community Involvement - Video: CSU Dominguez Hills Overview
- Program and Events - Video: CSU Dominguez Hills Virtual Tour
Information for Exchange StudentsCampus Information
- Academic calendar dates: Click here to view the most recent calendar under "Quick Links" or visit the campus website.
- Campus-based fees charged to student: Approximately $600 per semester (subject to change for 21-22). Fees for some courses, depending on the course, may be charged (e.g. lab fees). The majority of lecture courses will not require additional fees. Fee amounts and fees charged are subject to change.
- Campus health insurance charged to student: No, unless student does not have required coverage.
- Housing: Click here to view campus housing information.
- Transportation: Click here to view information about transportation.
- Minimum English proficiency score requirements: Click here to view.
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) to apply: 2.50 (based on 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
Impacted (Closed) and Restricted (Limited) Subject AreasImpacted (Closed) Subject Areas which are not available to exchange students: Clinical Science (CLS); Education/Counseling (all areas); Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS); Nursing (BSN); Social Work (graduate program); Special Education (SPE); Teacher Education (TED); all Extended Education, Certificate and Credential Programs.
Restricted (Limited) Subject Areas where limited places are available and are highly competitive): Music (MUS); Occupational Therapy (MSOT).
Impacted and restricted subject areas are subject to change at any time.