Payment Options and Due Date
We offer four (4) payment options
- Option 1: Pay in full by the due date for the program you are enrolled
- Option 2: Defer with Financial Aids
- Option 3: Installment Payment Plan with Financial Aids
- Option 4: Installment Payment Plan without Financial Aids
|Program||Full Payment Due Date||Installment Plan* Due Dates|
|Fall semester||June 15||June 15, July 15, August 15,|
|Spring Semester||December 15||December 15, January 15, February 15|
|Academic Year||June 15||June 15, July 15, August 15, September 15, October 15, November 15|
|Calendar Year||December 15||December 15, January 15, February 15, March 15, April 15, May 15|
* There is no service charge to sign up for the installment payment plan. This plan allows students to pay the Costs Due to CSU IP in multiple installments by the due date.
Making a Payment
Payment can be made online. Paying with e-Check (ACH) is free. There is a 2.9% non-refundable service charge to pay with a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express).
To pay for the $500 deposit, you must log in to your student portal, open the material labeled "$500 Deposit", and follow the link provided on the document.